I got nominated by a lovely blogger MMM Of Family Entertainment. Very honoured to have recicved this nomination. Sunshine blogger award is an award given by bloggers to their peers to honor those who inspire and spread positivity through there blogs.
Thank you for nominating me
Please note there are affiliate links in this post
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the sunshine blogger award rules and display their logo on your site
- Answer the sunshine blogger award questions given by the other person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominess about there nominations
Question’s From MMM
What got you started in writing your own blog?
I have always wanted to do a blog but I never really knew what to blog about. Around October 2018 I started really thinking of it more and more. January 2019 is when I started MummyOverload, at first I couldn’t really think of what I was going to write about when I set it up then I thought to myself what do I love, my family, writing and reviewing/freebie hunting. So that’s was that and I haven’t looked back.
Are you currently writing a book or have a published one?
Nope. I wouldn’t know where to start in writing a book, plus I wouldn’t know what to write about. I love to write but its more about my life and things that I like more than writing a book etc.
What is your favourite part of the day? (early morning, midday etc)
Bedtime lol I love my sleep when I can sleep that is. I’m not a very morning person and I get bored a lot in the day even if I’m busy lol.
Are you able to recite the alphabet backwards?
Nope lol I’ve just tired
Name one thing that inspires you about being a women.
That we have rights too…. Only because we are women doesn’t mean we are only made for one things. Us women can do anything 🙂
If you were to travel anywhere in the world that you have never been, where would you go?
Las Vegas, I would love to go here. I always say to DaddyOverload when the kids getting older and have there own lives you will take me vegas, we will getting married in a chapel by evils lol and just have fun I don’t care if im really old Vegas is at the top of my bucket list.
What is your favourite song of all time?
Dancing in the moonlight – Toploader. I love this song, I don’t know why its just the best ever, I love playing it really loud and sing at the top of my voice at Matilda as she doesn’t like my singing and tells me I shouldn’t haha
If you could go back in time to any year, where would it be and why?
2013, the year my dad passed away. I feel like I didn’t tell him how much I loved him and how thankful I am that he took me on as his own when I was 14. I know he probably knows all this but it would have been nice to tell him one last time and just to be able to hear his voice and laugh just one more time.
Which method of traveling do you prefer?…
walking to be honest. I don’t mind a bus or taxi if I have a lot of shopping, but I mainly walk everywhere helps my back pain if im walking as I cant sit or stand still for a log period of time.
What is your favourite desserts?
CAKE!!!! CAKE!!!! CAKE!!!! I love cake I would eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner if DaddyOverload let me….
if you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Sarcastic, anxious and loving.
Here are my 11 nominess –
- Our Favourite Jar
- Mrs Plan Ahead
- Accidental Blogger
- Help Me, I’m Adulting
- Real Bad Mommy
- Brianna Marie
- Patricia Watts
Please pop over and show them all some love.
Here are my 11 questions.
- Why did you start your blog?
- What’s your biggest dream?
- What was your favourite book as a child?
- Have you ever travelled? if so where?
- Best TV programme you have ever watched? why do you like it?
- Last programme you binged watched? was it good?
- Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes? if you what one and why?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- If you could be do any job you wanted what would it be and why?
- What’s your favourite blog post and why?
- What’s the best part of the year for you and why?
That’s all for me don’t for get to answer you questions 🙂
Much Love Lizxx